Username :  
Password :  
Log me on automatically each visit :   
You can log in using your IDM Account.
Login with your Facebook account! OR
Drug Forum

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Cocaine addiction 

Cocaine addiction is physical and psychological dependency on the regular use of cocaine. Cocaine is most addictive drug. It affected directly to brain in which causes action for decision making and impulsivity. Overdose causes tachyarrhythmias and a marked elevation of blood pressure. Excess may lead to death from respiratory failure, stroke, or heart-failure.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:49 am

Yes you are right Cocaine addiction is very dangers..
I think drug rehab is very important for Cocaine addiction.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:01 am
Profile Send private message

Cocaine addiction is a worst drug which kills the people slow poison.... the people who have this kind of addition should get recovered very soon....

Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:57 am

Cocaine addiction is recover as you said, Take proper way of treatment then only it will come back to original state of position..

Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:54 am

Try to get out of the addictions.Go to rehab centers and try to meet similar people trying to get out of it like you.It helps to do it together.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 am

cocaine is the biggest problem youths face now adays, at least in my own point of view. So this must be treated seriously.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:31 am

It has been months since the last time I replied here.
Talking about cocaine, I have a friend who has been using the substance for quite some time now, and had made him addicted. He's now struggling and experiencing the effects of it. He has depression, anxiety, paranoia. The worst thing is, he can't eat and sleep properly, and been craving for more cocaine. He admits that he's addicted and doesn't want to be like this for his whole life. It's affecting his family and has made his life worst. He doesn't know what to do anymore so he's seeking for my help. I’ve never been through this things and I am completely clueless on how to help my friend. All I know is that he desperately need a professional to help him get rid cocaine out of his life. And he would need a lot of courage to do this because I know that it's hard to be in his situation. I've searched for rehab centers and I accidentally visited this site talking about Alcohol Treatment Center Chesapeake VA. There are a lot of treatment options but I am not sure if this is the best way to go. Can you please suggest for some other options to help him with his addiction issues? I really don't have any idea what else I can do so I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions to help him out. He needs it badly. Thanks in advance.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]