Username :  
Password :  
Log me on automatically each visit :   
You can log in using your IDM Account.
Login with your Facebook account! OR
Drug Forum

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
How to overcome depression ? 

How should i overcome my depression. I have been alone for few days and I hate it. I knew that I will become more happier if i chat with my friends over the phone but they are all busy now. I have tried exercising, done prayers but nothing helped out. Please share any tips.

Thu May 10, 2012 8:25 am

Try therapist, but simply try to look for a routine or even schedule, change is tough. I understand, trust me, but also participating in a routine even when the depressive disorders lets you know no will help you cope, however have a vitamin everyday, make an effort to work out even when you do not believe you have the power and try your very best to consume healthy! Great strategies to help your depression, and set around you a friend and obtain the therapist who can talk to you together with try to understand which help you out of trouble!

Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:38 am
Profile Send private message

for me, if i want to cure my depression for a very of time, i just lock myself alone in my room and listen to some music i love.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:37 am

Meditation is the best way to reduce your mental tensions.. Otherwise you can do what you like the most that make you feel happy..

Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:41 am

Have you tried to seek for a "professional" help? Like consulting a therapist or join some group meetings? One of my relative also suffer from depression because of his drug addiction, thankfully, after we consult him in Better Hope Addiction Recovery here in our place, he manage to recover and bring back his normal life. I wish you will also be fine soon, hope to hear more from you robert.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]