Username :  
Password :  
Log me on automatically each visit :   
You can log in using your IDM Account.
Login with your Facebook account! OR
Drug Forum

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Filagra reviews 

Has anyone had any positive or negative reviews with the Filagra tablets? Where can i buy Filagra at lowest price?

Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:26 am
Profile Send private message

Filagra (Sildenafil Citrate) is prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is also indicated for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This medication relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection.To know more details about the drug visit http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/filagra.shtml

Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:29 am

I am 46 and I used Filagra. This medication is amazing. Made my erection as hard as when I was in my 20's. Me and my wife enjoyed the magic of blue pill.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:37 am

I suffered from occasional erectile dysfunction. It is because of my stressful workload. Tried 100mg Powerpill and the results are amazing. It is more effective than Filagra. My partner is also very pleased with the results. Thank you Powerpill and would like to recommend to anyone.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:18 am

I was diagnosed with low testosterone. My doctor prescribed me Filagra as I had difficulty to stay stronger. The first night, wow. I was harder than ever and stayed erect without any problems.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:27 am

I am 46 years old and started to have an erection problem. Talked to doctor and he given me Filagra 50mg. Took one hour before bed and very amazed at the erection it gave me when wife and I started messing around!

Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:59 am

Filagra is a powerful generic alternative for curing Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men. Filagra is one of the best amongst the premium low cost ED drugs.

Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]