Download for Easy Refilling
Username :  
Password :  
Log me on automatically each visit :   
You can log in using your IDM Account.
Login with your Facebook account! OR
Drug Forum

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Varenicline, smoking cessation drug price? 

My doctor prescribed me this smoking cessation drug Varenicline. I have began smoking from the age of 16 and I smoke about 5 cigarettes per day. Anyone had a positive result with Varenicline? What is the price and where can I get it?

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:08 am
Profile Send private message

Varenicline is a smoking cessation drug, which is prescribed to help smokers stop smoking. This drug targets nicotine receptors in the brain as regular smokers are addicted to nicotine. It reduces smoking urge as well as nicotine withdrawal symptoms such as nicotine craving, restlessness, irritability, dizziness, constipation, and so on.

You can get it from here http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/varenicline.shtml and one pack cost you just $133.99

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:10 am

After 35 years of smoking a pack, I tried varenicline. Now it has been 3 months without a cigarette. I am happy with the results :)

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:11 am

I started smoking when I was 17, and used Varenicline to quit smoking when I was 60. That's 43 years of 2-3 packs a day. I never thought that I would be able to do it. Now, I have not had a cigarette for over 5 years. Thanks for Varenicline, which saved my life

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]