Username :  
Password :  
Log me on automatically each visit :   
You can log in using your IDM Account.
Login with your Facebook account! OR
Drug Forum

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Overview of Ear infection 

Ear infection is one of the most common illnesses of early childhood. This can affect hearing, since the sound cannot get through the fluid.

Types of Ear Infection :
Acute Otitis media (AOM)
Otitis media with effusion (OME) and
Chronic suppurative Otitis media

Causes of Ear Infections :
Ear infections usually start with a viral infection, such as a common cold. The middle ear becomes inflamed from the infection, and fluid builds up behind the eardrum. Ear infections occur in kids whose families have a history of ear infections, and during the winter season when upper respiratory tract infections or colds are frequent.

Symptoms of Ear Infection:
Ear infections are hard to detect, especially if your child is too young to talk. Look for signs of an infection in children like tugging of ears, crying more than usual, ear drainage, trouble sleeping, balance difficulties and hearing problems.

Medications for Ear infections available at InternationalDrugMart.com:
A variety of prescription medications are available at http://www.internationaldrugmart.com. Buy Ear Infection treatment medications Augmentin (Amoxicillin and clavulanate), Amoxil (Amoxicillin),Bactrim.., More info at
http://www.internationaldrugmart.com/he ... view.shtml

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 am
Profile Send private message

Thank you, the synthoms are only what i have mentioned, occational very runny right eye, occatinonal loss of balance and occational headache. She also gets very tired sometimes, but thats probably to be expected as she work very long hours and has 2 young kids and a husband, she has told me that often she only gets 4 hours sleep pr. night. I remember that i once lost balance and everything spinned around, i my case it was an ear infection. I will tell her about dr. Suthee, and again thank you very much for your advices.
Erik

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 pm
Profile Send private message ICQ

We can treat ear infection with antibiotics. If the care you give at home relieves pain, and a child's symptoms are getting better after a few days, you may not need antibiotics. Gentamicin is one of the drop you can use to treat ear infection.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:16 am
Profile Send private message
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]